Over 65 Workshop
The ‘Over 65’ workshops will provide information and tips to improve your safety when you’re out and about on or near roads in Ballina Shire. Presentations will include:
- Safety on the road over 65 (licencing, changes to health, driving safety, pedestrian safety, mobility scooters)
- Community transport services
- Driver refreshers and travel planning services
The workshops will also provide information about driving and licencing for people 75 and 85 years old, and commonly misunderstood road rules.
Morning tea will be provided at the workshops. If you are interested in attending one of the free workshops, please register by contacting Helen Carpenter on 0400 319 275.
- Tues 6 November – Gawandi Room, Lighthouse Beach Ballina Surf Club, 9.30am – 1pm REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Thurs 8 November – Gawandi Room, Lighthouse Beach Ballina Surf Club, 9.30am – 1pm
- Tues 13 November – Dirrawong Room, Lighthouse Beach Ballina Surf Club, 9.30am – 1pm